So, two weeks ago, I posted My Weekly Goals where I posted four different things I was going to try to do over the coming week. Obviously, that morphed into two weeks, but whatever.
Here’s my report card from weeks 1 and 2. Spoiler alert, it’s not good.
- Minimize wasted time on internet (Youtube, social media checking prior to school being done, etc.)
- I would give myself a solid B on this. I had a few days where I slipped up and watched a bunch of rando Youtube videos and got little done with my screen time. But, for the most part, I didn’t spend tons of time reloading Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Exercise each day (Body-weight/Darebee, Ultimate practice)
- This … didn’t happen. I exercised Tuesday of two weeks ago, and I think maybe Wednesday or Friday too (had practice on Thursday). And this past week I didn’t, other than Thursday. So, giving myself a D on that one for not a total failure … but mostly.
- Practice juggling and/or guitar every day
- Again, this didn’t happen. I practiced juggling 2-3 times two weeks ago, and maybe once this last week.
- Get off the computer by 9PM and get to sleep by 10 without using a screen
- Out of the fourteen days between this post and last I had maybe 5-6 where I was solidly off of screens by 9PM.
After putting those grades through a calculator, looks like I’m stuck with a D overall. Hopefully I do better this week.
This Week’s Goals:
- Practice Guitar or Juggling each day – again
- Exercise each day (the Ultimate season is over, sadpanda, so I need this even more)
- Don’t spend more than 3 hours on the computer outside of school when family is around
- Don’t spend more than 30 minutes at a time on the computer without stepping away, stretching, etc.
Let’s do this!