Journal for the creation of the Prodigialis Robot – Day 10

General Progress Update (or, as the case may be, a random post)

I haven’t made a whole lot of progress since the last update, I just figured that I’d post something as an attempt to keep whoever, if anyone, is following this project, up to date.

As you may know from the previous post, I got two more supersonic sensors, and although they were supposed to make this project easier, and I’m sure they will be, they are currently not working and it’s rather perturbing. As of right now the wiring should be correct and the programming should also be correct, but as of right now, I’ve been  getting 0cm for the distance, constantly. Obviously, this is a big issue, as the robot can’t tell whether or not there is an object in front of it!

I’ve removed all but the front Supersonic sensor and used both the power from the USB and from the battery pack, but neither is working.

Sorry that this hasn’t been a big, look what I’ve done, amazing stuff complete post, but I really need to get in the habit of posting updates as I go and this is the beginning of that!

Advertisements
Tagged , , ,

Tell us what you thought!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: